Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 350 Mag MPI BRAVO III
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Propeller Type: Stainless Steel, Duoprop
- Engine Hours: 294
11721 Point Douglas Rd
Hastings, Minnesota, US, 55033
- Water Sports Tower w/Sunshade - From it's heavy gauge anodized polished aluminum stock to precision machined billet fittings and joints this tower is pro-athlete strong with lifelong good looks. And not a single unsightly weld in site. The perfectly integrated racks to port and starboard carry your four favorite boards in complete security. Solid. Rattle free. Then with a quick release of a swivel lock the racks swing 180 degrees inboard for safe access. Above, the accessory crossbar with LED cockpit lighting is pre-wired for optional tower spot lights and speakers, while the rigid mount sunshade has cockpit comfort covered. Canvas is color matched, of course.
- Exterior Graphics - The look begins with a split gelcoat hull design available in any combination of standard Cobalt gelcoat colors. Then comes the chrome silver WSS hull crystal cap emblems and transom Water Sports Series badge. And for the finishing touch there are three inch black chrome COBALT insignias in an edgy chiseled style.
- Interior Styling - WSS styling continues on the interior with a black powder coat to instrument and glove box panels. The glove box proudly displays the Water Sports Series badge, while the helm is dressed with extended brushed aluminum gauge bezels, and an upgraded black leather and polished stainless steering wheel. Elsewhere, the upholstery offers new owners a choice of color matched piping.
Volvo Penta and Mercruiser options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.